LIQUORICE And Strawberry Jam 0 Comments
Liquorice and strawberry jam
• 400 g frozen strawberries or 500 g fresh strawberries (washed and hulled)
• Vanilla from 0.5 vanilla pod
• Lemon juice from 0.5 lemon
• Zest from 1 organic lemon
• 7-8 tsp. Johan Bülow Fine Liquorice Powder
• 3 dl sugar
Put strawberries, vanilla, the fine liquorice powder, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a casserole over middle heat.
Stir at regular intervals.
Add sugar when the strawberries are cooked as desired.
After 5 minutes pour the jam into hot sterile jars (e.g. 2 empty Liquorice Syrup jars) and seal immediately (you can also turn the glass upside down for 3 min.)
When cooled we recommend serving the jam on freshly baked Liquorice Bread, Liquorice Brownbread or just plain bread.
A popular choice!
Buy the product here