Storm Cooler by Gromit Eduardsen from Nordic Bar Syndicate 0 Comments
Storm Cooler af Gromit Eduardsen fra Nordic Bar Syndicate
• 5 cl vodka
• 3 cl Passion Fruit Purée (available from specialist shops or online)
• 30 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
• 3 cl “Skagen sugar syrup” (1 part water: 1 part sugar brought to boil, rose hip or hibiscus tea added)
• 0.5 tsp. Johan Bülow Raw Liquorice Powder
• Decoration: Passion fruit and Johan Bülow Raw Liquorice Powder.
Pour 10 cl vodka and 6 cl passion fruit puree into the shaker.
Cut the limes in half and press 6 cl juice into the shaker together with the rose-hip syrup and a teaspoon of Johan Bülow Raw Liquorice Powder.
Fill the glass and shaker with ice and shake until frost forms on the outside of the shaker.
Strain the liquid into 2 glasses and decorate each drink with half a passion fruit and a sprinkling of Johan Bülow Raw Liquorice Powder.
Buy the product here